I Can Fly, I Can Fly, I Can Fly.
Oh wait, no I can't. This was horrific for people who aren't afraid of heights. By the way, I am terrified of heights. It's more the falling part that really gets to me. Not more than two weeks prior to my attempt at suicide, did my sister fall from an extension ladder and do some serious damage to her lower leg and knee, which now requires surgery. This was in the forefront of my mind the entire time I was ascending the two story high wall without a safety harness.
What we do for people we love.
Okay Sharon, I hope you love your pink stripes because if you don't......TOUGH! I ain't going back up there if you paid me twice what you paid me to put those stripes up.
For what it's worth though, they really did turn out well.

My Mom and I took turns going Up Up Up, so that I didn't have to freak out every moment, just every other moment. Good thing that Sharon wasn't home for most of this project or she would have FREAKED!!!

The finished wall turned out so cute. I can not wait to redo her back splash and pull that whole kitchen together. It will be fantastic.







1 comments:
Oh MY GOSH, WOMAN!!!!
I would swear in Spanish right now, but I'll refrain. I hate feeling like you're on the flying trapeze without a net to paint and you're doing wallpaper! Yikes.
Sharon is a lucky gal to have you; I can't imagine anyone else up to the task. Love the giant candy jars on top of the cabinets and what on Mother Earth are you doing to the tiled backsplashes?
Can't wait for the next installment of Design Star Smek.
~Stacey
Post a Comment