The Pink Lady Strikes Again

Yes, It's been a while since I have posted. No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. Thanks to the wonderful world of children I got distracted from the things that bring me personal joy. I love to write so one of my goals is to do a better job blogging my adventures.

Since the Pink Lady has entered my life I have been engulfed in her wonderland off and on. For a long time it was more off than on, however a trip to ebay changed all that. William and I decided that we needed to change up the chandelier in our dining area. Don't need to......just want to. Anyway while window shopping on ebay I came across a lovely and very dainty crystal chandelier that was to die for. Now the story about the mini chandelier goes back a year or so to when I built a little soda shop for the Pink Lady above her fireplace. It needed a light and I was determined to find one. However our search was fruitless and we gave in to the "You Can't Have It Gods" for a time. Ebay changed that.


I found the light.

Not knowing that the Pink Lady was desperate to spend money on something delectable, I sent her the link. Not ten minutes passed when I received an email. It was a Paypal receipt. SHE BOUGHT IT!!!! After a scolding from my husband I felt this small tingle start to rise from my toes. SHE BOUGHT IT!!! I sure hope it's the right size.

A couple of days later I received a phone call......the voice was somewhat familiar. It was HER, the Pink Lady and she was giggling.......Trouble. She said she was eating a Nutty Bar and looking at something pink, sparkly, and perfect. What a tease. I was now anxious to get to that pink wonderland and hang the light that we were so eager to find for over a year.

Finally I made it to her home. The pink wallpaper and candy jars were still just as wonderful and fun as when I was last there. This woman is FANTASTIC. I saw the light, threw everything down, and set up the ladder without passing go or collecting $200 dollars.


William and I knew what to do and we went to work. Nothing distracted us.







That light was fantastic and perfect and now her cubby looks complete.


Without a doubt it was worth the search. The only problem now, Pink Lady wants another chandelier above her piano. Am I going to stop her?


ABSOLUTELY NOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment