
I think that most people wish they came from normal families. But what is a normal family? I believe our families are normal and that our ideas of normal don't exist.
I am trying to track down photos of individuals for a pedigree chart that Sydney is working on for her Faith in God project, and there are actually people in our family that are hiding photographs from the rest of the family with the claim that they belong to them, and no one else can even look at them. What psychos!!! Is it just me or is that the silliest thing ever. The only photo I have of my Dad's mother is her in a casket, closed by the way. How's that for a friendly family? Well, at least I know their names.
I am sure there might be other ways of tracking down those photos. Maybe I can dress as a cat burgler and sneak into her dumpy house, (I wouldn't even have to kick hard to get the door down), and hold her at water gun point, and tell her to hand the photos over or she'll get it between the eyes. She might be afraid of the water. Who knows? Well at least it would be an exciting story to tell my children. "Yes children, your mother was treasure hunting in Nampa Idaho, and she got into a fight for her life to preserve our familiy history." Wow, sounds like that story has been done before. :)
I am trying to track down photos of individuals for a pedigree chart that Sydney is working on for her Faith in God project, and there are actually people in our family that are hiding photographs from the rest of the family with the claim that they belong to them, and no one else can even look at them. What psychos!!! Is it just me or is that the silliest thing ever. The only photo I have of my Dad's mother is her in a casket, closed by the way. How's that for a friendly family? Well, at least I know their names.
I am sure there might be other ways of tracking down those photos. Maybe I can dress as a cat burgler and sneak into her dumpy house, (I wouldn't even have to kick hard to get the door down), and hold her at water gun point, and tell her to hand the photos over or she'll get it between the eyes. She might be afraid of the water. Who knows? Well at least it would be an exciting story to tell my children. "Yes children, your mother was treasure hunting in Nampa Idaho, and she got into a fight for her life to preserve our familiy history." Wow, sounds like that story has been done before. :)




2 comments:
Casket photo? Something is very wrong there. Of course, it could be worse and have it open. Good luck finding pictures, water guns and all!
If you end up in the Pokey, I'll visit. lol
~Stacey
Does your family tree go straight out or straight up? I found some interesting pics of my extended family on a church website I think but then again, it might have been the ada county sheriff website too, can't remember exactly. Good luck with the photo search. If all else fails, just use the "Jack in the Box" ball face!
Post a Comment